Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help Axe

Hi,
    Axe I cant seem to send you PM's anymore or post to the postnuke integration forums. I really need you to take a look at a module for me that has stopped working after a server switch. Please let me know if you can do this.

David
    webmaster
    http://www.patriotfiles.com

hey! hello Berben, here i am as ever (+ or -) no problem we will take a look for your issue.
    The reason why you can't access support forums about integrations, is that the integrations support is a "project" i have leave dead, waiting only for subscriptions expiration (two years), the system automatically have do the right work blocking access to expired accounts.
    But you'll should be able to send PM, so something for need to be maybe adjusted for old subscribers account, sorry. Just the time to check for it, we will meet soon, best regards to you

Comment

ok, your profile has been updated and a pm will be waiting for you in minutes on your inbox.

For integrations between any CMS or bulletin boards, who interested can contact me via pm any time for info about as explained in others posts.

Comment

Problem old Postnuke module solved

ok berben, the problem as you already know has been solved
        at http://www.patriotfiles.com

p.s i really hope berben, that you'll decide before or later, to upgrade the old Postnuke CMS in favor of Zikula, the old Postnuke project with new Zikula project name.
        Zikula work like Postnuke, is powerful, is secure, ajax oriented on administrative menus, making administrative life for web sites very comfortable.

Comment

The reason why you can't access support forums about integrations, is that the integrations support is a "project" i have leave dead, waiting only for subscriptions expiration (two years), the system automatically have do the right work blocking access to expired accounts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X