wordpress vbulletin integration help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wordpress vbulletin integration help

So I am not sure whom to contact about wordpress vbulletin integration. It seems your own site is wordpress with vbulletin integrated, but I could not find a link with clear instructions how to obtain the similar system.

I see that on the vbulletin site there is a mod for the wordpress/vbulletin integration, but perhaps yours is better, because I was planning to host my wp blog and my vb forum on separate domains.

Return back quickly please : - / I am kind of stuck. You can email me directly.

big delay, but will come released

i'm really sorry, but this time i'm working to adjust my very little and definitive home with my wife.
    I had no money to pay some workers to work for me so ... very bad time here with 39° all the day here in Italy (it is summer time for 15/20 days more, than the winter finally will return), working like a crazy mason, painter etc.
    I'm go to finish in these days and as scheduled, the integration wordpress vbulletin or wordpress and phpBB and so on will be released as gpl.
    Really sorry for the delay, but in this life, sometime, something arrive in the bad way and you need to solve the situation as you can, when there is no way to do something different.
    All integrations released as soon it will be possible. Stay tuned!
    Best regards.

Comment

wp and vb or phpbb

finally getting an home test server well configured, some little time to dedicate on it.
      Very soon some good new about wordpress integrated with vBulletin and/or phpBB if it will be still useful!

Comment

Thanks for share…

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X